This project will cover administration of students and employee, finance, library, assets, inventory, etc,
Pls find attached basic functional requirement of the system. If you can deliver at least 80% of this requirements then your bid is welcome.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 13, 2005 8:55:10 AM:
I am to announce that the bid deadline has been extended to enable me make the right assessment and choice. thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 15, 2005 10:09:37 AM:
I have just attached functional requirement for my request. please check my bid request again. thank you.
windows 2000, vb/sql