I am converting my small vb6 program to C#.net and Crystal Reports from vb6 . I also have some additional reports and new features to make at my direction.
This is a poultry program.
Here is the zip file
**_The password is admin and user name admin_**
You can download the VB6 program from this website and install the program so you can see the functionality of the program.
<[url removed, login to view]>
You are to make it from scratch then following list should be asked from the coder. A bug free application
1) The GUI should be excellent and modern looking , by using either Infragistics or .Net framework 3.0 or any other third party tool for GUI building.
2) Controls (Buttons, textboxes etc) should be placed such that they automatically adjust their positions according to the screen resolution and the Window Size.
3) Microsoft Sql Server Express as a back-end Database should have been the recommended database.
4) First Design and sample screen should be made and discussed with me and then Implementation should be started.
5. The genology and related information should be redone with my direction.
6. You will need to make a user guide and PDF help files this will be a separate bid if you cannot make the help files. I will place a separate bid on rac and you will need to add the PDF files to the program at a later date once the help files are completed.
7. The program should have a 30 day demo and a key generator. I have this in VB6 and in C#.net that I can give you so you can incorporate into the program or you can make your own gen generator..
8. You will have additional reports and new features to make at my direction.
9. I will be open to any suggestion that you could make to improve the program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The setup files should be done for all windows including
Vista. One for CD, one for the internet, and one single install