**Relational database report in Crystal Reports Requirements**
1. Must be able to work with VB.NET and the built in Crystal Reports 8.5
2. Must be able to use location of database set by VB.NET variable ??" already have code and can provide sample
3. Must be able to switch between MS SQL, MySQL and MS Access database types (structure and tables will all be the same). Buyer will provide MS Access database pre-loaded with info shown below.
4. Must be able accept custom parameters for filtering to report created, in this case, Race_ID will be the custom parameter used to produce the report.
5. Finished report must look similar to sample provided in attachment. Final report will contain multiple classes (65A is one of the classes in report) with all Work listed at end of each class, after the racers list with the scores they’ve earned. DQ's will also be in the list in the appropiate place with the appropiate scores.
6. The following exceptions are up for discussion, with the obect being to make report look nice and professional:
a. Lines, shading and borders are up to creator’s option.
b. Layout may also be changed if creator has better ideas.
Buyer has final say.
1) Complete and fully-functional working report(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation instructions that will run on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Crystal Reports 8.5 using VB.NET IDE