***This project is only for someone who has used Crystal Reports XI and has a good understanding of the product as well as how to use CSV files.***
I need a Windows form in .Net VB (Visual Studio 2005) that will do the following:-
1) Load a CSV file
2) Load the Schema of this CSV file - If one does not exist create it
3) Load a xsd Crytal report file - If one does not exist create it by first displaying what in the schema file and then choosing the columns)
4) The above xsd file must be editable (remove or inserting columns)
5) Load only rows of data from CSV file that matches a specific string (if none is provided load all rows)
6) Search for this string in specific columns or all columns.
7) Display a datagrid with the information if ticked.
8) Display the crystal report.
Notes on Datagrid ??" the size of columns must be set to the largest single column and the grid must only contain columns that are in the xsd file. The databgrid must only be displayed if ticked on the form.
Notes on Crytal Report ??" The report formatting will be done by myself .
The code has to be fast as large CSV files are being used for the crystal reports.
See Layout of Windows Form enclosed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 and above