I need a windows application that can view excel CSV spreadsheet files. There will be three formats of CSV files it needs to read. They are, "Sellers" "Items" & "Stats".
Basics of the program:
Users will have the option to open any of the three formats: Such as File>Open>Seller, Iems, Stats.
1. Scrollable Collumns widths
2. Non-Editable Information.
3. Sort collumns by alphabetical or numeric. DIfferent collumns will contain different types of information (i.e. numbers or words).
4. Scrollable work area. The spreadsheet will likely be too wide for a users monitor, so it must have a bottom scroll bar to scroll through the entire spreadsheet width.
5. Multiple files open at once. Users should be able to open multiple files and then change which file they are looking at through a "window" tab.
6. Merge feature: Users should be able to merge two CSV files of the same format (ie. seller with seller or item with item).
7. Program CSV files should have their own file extensions, so they are only viewable through this app. (ie. *.erv)
8. Once a format is open, the app should immediately recognize what format it is (seller, item, or stats) and identify it for the seller. So maybe their should be 3 file extensions (ie. *.srv, *.irv, *.srv). So when they go to open a seller report they only see the *.srv files.
Sellers and items will need to have collumns sortable by either numeric or alphabetical
Format 3: Stats
This format is a little different. I'll give an example
Some of the data will need to be linked and open a new browser menu when single clicked.
For the sortable collumns, there should be two ways to sort. One way is to click the collum category name at the top of each category. If clicked it should should by highest number first or alphabetical. If clicked again it should sort by lowest first. The second way is to click buttons on the top portion of the application. There should be buttons like "Sort price" or "Sort bids". I will provide all this info to the winning bidder.
I will also provide a CSV example of all three formats to the winning bidder.
There should also be stats for the file displayed at the bottom of the app.
It can be programmed in VB or whatever you like.