We are in the temporary staffing industry who pays most of its employees on a daily basis(some weekly). I need a program that will allow me to:
1. Add/Edit Employees information including skilll codes, salesman codes (for Commission reports), etc.
2. Add/Edit Customers information including workers comp codes, billing codes/rates, a jobsite table, etc.
3. Add/Edit Work Orders. This ties employees to a customer job location. Need PO number that is an attribute of the customer jobsite (and work order) table that auto-populates a work order but is editable on the work order. We want a UI that will allow users to select a customer, select a customer's jobsite, and to select employee(s) needed for the job. We also want to flag employees that are labeled with "Do not return" status for a particular customer. Another desired feature is to be able to create a blank time ticket with no employees from a work order. Adding employees at time slip entry should be an option.
4. Print time tickets/Dispatch employees: Print physical time tickets from work orders for employees to take to the customer jobsite.
5. Time slip entry/Pay employees: After employees return from the customer jobsite with a signed time ticket and the appropriate hours, enter the hours (time slip entry) into the work orders they were issued from then print paychecks for the employee(s). The time slip entry interface should inherit from the work order it was created from but it should be editable to add or change employees. It should be easy to print a paycheck(s) from this UI.
7. Create an exportable file to transfer to our corporate office. This file will contain information for invoicing and payroll accounting. Basically, it should have all customer, employee, payroll, and work order related information (tables). We also need to have a fields to identify the branch (branchid) and what franchise (franchiseid) it belongs to for corporate invoicing, A/R, A/P and payroll accounting/reporting purposes. We eventually need to merge all this data into a corporate accounting database for magnetic media requirements for unemployment, tax returns, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. We would like the ability to tweak the program so we want a scalable design (OOP) so that it can also be used for single use or in a networked environment. VB6 or [url removed, login to view] preferable using Access (scalable to an SQL Server back-end). User environments in Win98, Win2000, or WinXP (WinServer2003 if necessary).
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP. Prefer this to be programmed in VB6 or [url removed, login to view]