My company would like to change from a printed work order form that is filled in manually, to an electronic version of the same. The proejct is to create one data entry screen in Visual [url removed, login to view], and a SQL database to go with it, that will collect these forms and allow us to re-print them later from the collected data.
Database must scale to 1,000,000,000 work orders.
Work order numbers should be an auto number following format of sample with the letters SGI appended to the front.
Date should be filled in with a date selection control.
All work code fields in form should be connected to a lookup table in the database.
Part numbers should correspond to a lookup table in the database that will fill cost and description fields.
1. Visual Basic Form same as attached jpg document.
2. SQL 2000 database (Backup or detached database file we can restore or attach to our own server)
3. Visual Basic report for recreating form by work order number
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP with .Net framework installed.