I will start this with an example.
A specific user enters his software and puts his id & pass code. He clicks on a “Clients Button?? and the specific list of clients appears with “Clients No, Name, Address, etc). He has a lot of clients and the specific database has a lot of fields. He wants to order, hide and move some fields, change header name or size. (IE. Hide Clients Address and put Customers Name before Clients No., and sort by Clients No) So he went to the “frmClientsFilter?? and hides or moves the fields., change the header caption, header size, etc..
Another specific user enters his software and puts his id & pass code. He clicks on a “Clients Button?? and the specific list of clients appears with a “Default?? or a different list than the above user.
This project was unfinished by one coder I already select, for some reasons he could not finished but I will be posting the code so download it and read the GRIDFINISH DOC for some tips....
What I want:
1. User can change the header caption
2. Can change the size
3. Can hide the specific colum
4. Can move the specific colum
5. Select the one that will sort (I.e sort by scustomer_nm)
6. Change the fields, order, etc... by user.
The project is 50%done.
IMPORTANT THING!!! the code is using ADO , I want it to be on DAO so that is not to complicated but I need it to be done.
BID ON! I need this project to be done as QUICK AS POSSIBLE!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access Database 2000-2003
Visual Basic 6.0
Jet Databse Engine