I am looking for someone with DirectX9 development experience to send me sample code in either VB6 (using the video control) or VB.NET with the 1.1 framework that does the following:
1. Capture a live stream from a video capture card (I am using a Hauppauge 350) to an AVI or an MPEG2 file on the local hard drive.
2. Pause live TV with a configurable buffer size.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP SP1 is fine - it seems MS wants this sort of work done on this platform. If you can provide a code example that works on other MS platforms, namely Win2k Pro, that'd be nice, but is not required.