VB6 code for video capture with DirectX 8.1 or DirectX 9.0. Video comes from a USB video digitizer. The captured images are used for industrial measurement.
I need the following functions:
1. Capture an image (onto the clipboard, or into an HDIB). 3 frames/second or faster, assuming a 1Ghz pentium & USB2.
2. Select source (if there are multiple sources)
3. Adjust source (such as contrast and brightness)
4. Preview (optional-for development & testing).
I expect one BAS file and one FRM, but that may be optimistic.
I need it quickly!
1) Complete and fully-functional test program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Win98, WinXP, VB6