Requirement: Do this in [url removed, login to view] 2003 - Not 2005!!
Do not use DotNet 2.0
Goal: Drag a selected branch of a treeview and drag it to a selected postion in a rich text box. While the element is being dragged, it should be visible and viewable.
1. Create a form with a richtextbox and a treeview control
2. Fill the rich textbox with text
3. Add some nodes and sub nodes to the treeview control
Then select a subnode and drag its text over to a selected postion in the rich text box and then drop it at that postion. While draging the text, it should be visible to the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 2003