Console app (command line) DOT NET application written in VB or C#. to complete the following steps. SQL Server connection information and import file path are to be supplied as command line parameters. The command line will be simiolar to the BCP and ISQL utilities, although, not nearly as comprehensive.
1. Read **BillI** record from the **ElectronicInvoice** table on the SQL Server. All table3 definitions are supplied in the design document.
2. Get the filename from the **InvoiceFilePath** field of the record.
3. Unzip the Access MDB file into a temporary data location.
4. Establish a database connection to the MDB file.
5. Copy the data from 13 Access tables to the corresponding SQL Server tables. The data elements of these tables are nearly the same. Any translations are very simple and defined completely in a document that will be supplied to complete the project.
6. Set **ImportComplete** to “1??, set **ImportDatetime** to the current time, and update the **InvoiceNumber** field on the **ElectronicInvoice** record.
7. Delete the temporary MDB file form the file system.
8. Terminate the program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server. MS .NET Framework.