Attached is a project I completed which encrypts files. It allows a user to later display the decrypted contents of the file inside the program, without writing the decrypted contents to the hard drive.
I need to know that my encryption algorithms are relatively secure. Therefore, I am holding a contest to see who can decrypt the attached images. In the accompanying zip file, you will find the source code, in C# for the encryption, and a zip file inside called [url removed, login to view] which holds the four encrypted jpg's.
Each image is different from the other in some fashion. Each image uses a different algorithm for encryption.
Here are the rules:
1) You have until Dec 25, 2003 to provide decrypted images to me.
2) You may use any means necessary to decrypt the images.
3) For each image decrypted, you will be awarded $20.
4) If you successfully decrypt all four images, I will award you an additional $100, for a total of $180.
5) To receive your money, I will start a private auction with you for the amount of the reward. This will allow the current bid to remain open, while paying you promptly for your work.
Thank you, and good luck.
At least one fully decrypted image, before Dec 25, 2003.
Any windows OS