I need a developer and analyst to help me convert about 40,000 real estate records from from a flat ms access/excel to Act. The resulting data needs to be normalized with the following relationships COMPANIES--->CONTACTS | | | | PROPERTIES I would keep the source code and the project needs to use the Act SDK which is in [url removed, login to view] Sample data can be found at the following location [url removed, login to view] TeamSolomon...zip file - A sample act 2007 database [url removed, login to view] file - Data that needs to be converted. They are in a MS Access Database. *.jpg files. - Various screen shots of sample converted act data. I will also need the NOTES fields converted. Again, I need an *analyst*. Someone who can look at the act db, look at the access db, get a thorough understanding for what we are trying to do and help me develop a conversion strategy and create the source code. There are really no existing specifications for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday May 27, 2007 11:14:37 AM:
I've updated the comments on this bid, raised the price to $1000, and added the sample data that needs to be converted on the website. [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday May 27, 2007 11:14:58 AM:
Bidders, I'm modifying this bid. I have just uploaded some sample excel files along with a sample act database file.
After looking at this further I would like to make some updates.
1. I'm upping the amount I'm willing to pay to $1,000 since this is not an easy project.
2. I would like someone who can work on this full time.
3. If I feel comfortable, I'm willing to release $100 after the first 7 days if I feel the communication is good and the person is a true analyst and can handle the analysis as well as the coding.
4. I would also like the person who does this conversion to be available for updates to the database and ongoing support.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 29, 2007 7:45:48 AM:
I have just posted the act sdk on the [url removed, login to view] website.
I believe this is the correct sdk for my version of act. From what I understand it uses a [url removed, login to view] framework.
Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this project.