I’d like the ability to press a button on the attached spreadsheet, and have the values for the “Intrinsic Value?? and “Current Price?? rows updated automatically. The values for the “Intrinsic Value?? and “Current Price?? that I’m interested in are from www.quicken.com. E.g. for Microsoft
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Enter MSFT (on the left, next to “Enter symbol??)
3. Click on “stock evaluator??, on the left
4. Click on “5. Intrinsic value??
5. (Currently) The values returned for MSFT are:
1. Intrinsic Value/Shr ($): [url removed, login to view]
2. Current Price ($): [url removed, login to view]
Thus, what I am looking for is an ability to click on a button on this spreadsheet, and have the Intrinsic Value/Shr, and Current Price values populated for
**all** the symbols on this spreadsheet.
1) Complete and fully-functional .xls Excel file that performs the features mentioned in the description.