I am looking for a VB expert that will be able to extract some data from a website and enter it in a database. The extraction should be done this way:
1) URL: [url removed, login to view]
2) then goes to each category (ie. apparel, books, computers, etc)
3) inside a category it'll find the subcategories (ie. for computers it'll find accessories, digital photography, components, etc)
4) Inside subcategories it'll find other subcategories (ie. for digital photography there will be cameras, bateries, accessories, etc)
5) inside these subcategories are finally the products (ie. for cameras there are 611 products). For each one of these products there is a link called 'tech. specification'
6) I would like to extract the contents inside these 'tech. specification' pages and save them in an access database.
When there are no tech. specs (it happens for certain products) then we will just extract the product name.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.