Hi, I am a software engineer and have a Software Developed in Visual Basic 6 using Access as backend. This software works perfectly but since i am a technical guy i do not know about accounting. I need a good vb programmer who also know Accounting. Please Bid only if you can Develop All financial reports (For example DayBook,Ledger,Trial Balance,Balance Sheet Etc). I am looking someone for long relationship as i have some other project to work on... please if you provide some demo of your work then it will help me to select a coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday May 21, 2007 8:14:00 AM:
Thanks for your responses.
I have uploaded tables and data used in my
These tables are
[url removed, login to view] Group
[url removed, login to view] Master
[url removed, login to view] Header Master
My application use Double Entry System.
Thanks and Regards
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday May 25, 2007 7:28:36 AM:
I just need following reports.
One is Balance Sheet,Trial Balance, DayBook and P&L Report