PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
THIS IS THE FIRST OF SEVERAL RELATED MODULES, A PRIVATE AUCTION WILL BE HELD WITH THE CODER SELECTED FOR THIS MODULE FOR EACH ADDITIONAL MODULE.
THIS MODULE WILL COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE APPENDED DATABASE AND CREATE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FORMATTED AS THE ATTACHED.
TABLES WITH DATA WILL BE SUPPLIED TO THE SELECTED CODER.
THE NUMBER IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THE ATTACHED FORMS IS THE CLIENT NUMBER.
IN ADDITION TO THE CLIENT NUMBER:
1) DISPLAY THE DATE AND TIME THE STATEMENTS WERE CREATED.
2) DISPLAY THE HIGHEST “AN?? NUMBER IN THE JOURNAL ENTRY TABLE. CHANGING THE “AN?? NUMBER IS NOT PART OF THIS ASSIGNMENT.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 11, 2005 10:38:56 AM:
I WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN I COMPLETE THE DATA TABLES NEXT WEEK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. h
OUTPUT VB6, TABLES AND DATA ARE ACCESS 2002-3, WIN95 AND LATER