Here are the bugs and new feature I want fixed in my VB poster printer program.
1. When I change the printer to a different printer, and a picture is loaded, and then try to change the printer to something else, it does not change the printer! ‘Play around with changing the printer to find the bug.
2. The page numbers overlap the picture. Fix this problem by either somehow moving the number higher, or moving the picture lower. Make sure if you move the picture lower, it does not mess anything up.
3. The picture comes out all distorted if you don’t change any of the settings at first, like resizing it. Even if you resize it, it will still be distorted! Make it so that if you load a picture and press "Print" that it just prints the picture the way it should look.
4. Add a feature to increase the DPI of the image before you print it, so the image is not as pixilated. I think this is done by enlarging the image on the computer, increasing its pixel width and height, but not changing the actual size it prints out. The goal of this feature is increase the picture size while maintaining quality and avoiding pixilation by increasing the DPI. This way when it is printed it will maintain the original picture quality as best as possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.