Fix Random quote email signature program in VB
Please see attached file. This is supposed to be the program. I contracted out the job to a programmer on another coding forum. This is what he did (or claim to have done) Problem is, it does not work according to request and is basically just an interface. as you can see, it does not work. I had to cancel the project. I learned my lesson. I will only use RAC in the future.
Please get the quote to change randomly and all the other features in the "Schedule" and "Special" to work. there should be a notification for the "Special Dates" section. tis can either be a popup or a sound.
Also note that It should:
- written in Visual Basic 5 or 6
- Must be small and run in tray
- work with Windows95/98/NT/XP/2000
- Must be tested and work with Outlook Express/Outlook/ and Outlook Express/Outlook news reader. Please briefly document how to setup or configure. In other words, You are done when you show me how to it succesfully.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).