<[url removed, login to view]>
Please register and review the website. This website is owned by us, B M Jones Company, Inc. Don't hesitate to order on the system, but send me a message through here so we can void it.
In an attempt to create another brand, we need this website imaged but with a different theme and setup. The site needs to contain the following:
- Order System
- Billing Management
- Administrative Functions to support and manage all features.
- Customer/Service Management
- All Current Functions of Current Site
*** Please Read ****
We need a new complete theme. I do not want a theme from monster templates, I want a theme that is customized and completely new for our site. The new branding of this organization will change our industry and our site needs to change the industry as well.
If you cannot create a theme, please let me know, we will consider multiple coders.
If you have experience in VB, please bid as we would like a VB Program to substitute (along with) the administrative management functions of the website.
YOUR CODE MUST BE NEAT, AND MUST COMMENT THROUGHOUGHLY. There is never too much commenting. I am a PHP Developer myself, and I need to be able to change the code myself without spending too much time determining what is happening in a page.
The deadline is 7 days on this site. If you need longer time, please speak with me.
I have alot more work that is needed, looking for a long term relationship which will most definately be mutually beneficially.
Site needs to be developed in PHP with MySQL Integration. I would like a feature to convert the mysql db (data) to a MS Access which can be downloadable.
Any questions, please ask thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, MS Access, VB/VB.NET