I need a dll to get rates from the USPS site. The site is [url removed, login to view]
There are 2 possibilities. The first one is if someone is from the US. The other one is is someone is from another country. If they are from another country, then it needs to pull up international rates. Here is the list of properties needed.
1. mail type (package)
will be package
2. zip from
3. zip to
6. characteristic (choose none)
will be none
List of choices.
(none, insurance, collect on divery, return receipt for merchandise)
11. insurance amount
12. restricted delivery (true or false)
13. return receipt (true or false)
14. delivery confirmation (true or false)
15. signature confirmation (true or false)
Here is information to be obtained from the collection
1. Mail Service
2. Estimated Delivery Time
3. Regular Rate (Rate without services)
4. Total Rate (Rate after services)
Must use XML component, not any active x controls since this will be used for ASP as well.
The compiled dll and source code for the dll.
Must be coded with Visual Basic 6.0
The sample project to show it getting rates from USPS.