I need a Visual Basic program made that will grab product details from [url removed, login to view]:
* Product name
* Product price
* Product description (including HTML and images)
* Product image
* Product category
* Product part code
That information will go to an Access database I have already created. The access database contains two tables, one is called Categories, and other is Products. The access table ‘categories’ should contain all the categories [url removed, login to view] has. If more are added, it should add them as well. When a product is added, a required field, the category number will be inputed to sort out which category that product is in. For example, the Smart Abs will be in the abs category. All the links on the left side are categories. Have the program go through the ‘cateogories’ table and add/check/update products. It should do the following:
* Add products
* Update products
* Remove products that are no longer there
There should be a field in the program to add a profit margin. The ‘cprice’ is the price that will be with the profit margin. Currently the profit margin percent will be 0%. So ‘cprice’ will the price on the site and also ‘wprice’. Basically, we want to add everything on the site, and keep it updated with very little hassle. Also, the descriptions of the products have to have HTML code which also has images and tables, etc. The images in that HTML code should be saved and the HTML formatted to correctly link the images “images/[url removed, login to view]? where XXXXX is the image name.
I have attached the Access database and also a screenshot of the site and what areas should be saved. Please make sure you fully understand the job, I had a coder incomplete the work before.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Should work with Visual Basic. On a windows XP machine.