You are going to do some code in visual basic 6 that displays a picture and then lets a user draw lines on it for the purposes of measurement and so forth.
This is fully described in the attached .zip file which has a detailed powerpoint file.
This project requires good knowledge of visual basic and a keen eye for good usability. no database skills are required.. just excellent knowledge of basic visual basic controls and maybe the API.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
3) project as decribed in ppt file in zip
4) one .prj file, one .frm file, and additional .bas or .cls files as necessary.
5) code must be well documented and "clean"
visual basic 6