I need a class written in C# that provides the following static functions **without the use of WMI!** :
1) getMACAddress(int NICnumber) = Gets the mac address(es) of all the network cards on a computer and returns them in a string array.
2) getHDDSerialNumber(int HDDnumber) = gets the physical serial number of the Hard drive specified (not a volume serial number! the physical disk's serial number!)
3) getHDDModel(int HDDnumber) = gets the model name of the specified hard drive.
4) HDDcount = gets the number of HDDs installed in the system
5) NICcount = gets the number of nics in the system
*This is key:* **The class must work on 98/ME/2k/XP**
You may use Windows API calls, unmanaged code, whatever you need as long as it's within a C# class. The end user should not have to install any extra dll's or etc other than the .NET Framework. The MAC Address must be obtainable at all times, and should not rely on netbios being installed!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.