I need a class written in C# that provides the following static functions **without the use of WMI!**:
1) getMACAddress() = Gets the mac address(es) of all the network cards on a computer and returns them in a string array.
2) getHDDSerialNumber(int HDDnumber) = gets the serial number of the Hard drive specified (not a volume serial number! the physical disk's serial number!)
3) getHDDModel(int HDDnumber) = gets the model name of the specified hard drive.
4) HDDcount = gets the number of HDDs installed in the system
5) NICcount = gets the number of nics in the system
*This is key:* **The class must work on 98/ME/2k/XP**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.