run the executable file named _ChO4Ex5.exe_ to get an idea of what I need. (File attached)
• Create the control instances on the form as shown in the Figure. Note that the form contains multiple group boxes, DateTime Picker controls, and a NumericUpDown control.
The cost of a hotel room is based on the following rules:
• The base rate for the room depends on the room type. Standard = 84.50, Deluxe = 104.50, and Suite = 154.50.
• If the number of guests is greater than 2, a $10.00 charge is imposed on each additional guest per night.
• An additional rollaway bed costs $5.00 per night.
• Declare constants as necessary to store the various rates.
• Using the rules described in the previous list, write the code to calculate the cost of the hotel room and display the output. Format all of the output. Make the Calculate button the accept button.
• The Clear button should clear all of the output values, set the arrival and checkout date to the current date, and set the room type to standard. Remove the check from the Additional Rollaway Bed check box and, finally, set the default number of guests to 2.
• Write the code for the Exit button to exit the solution.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.