HTML-based wysiwyg 'mini wordprocessor' based on MS DHTML editor (or alternative capable of handling the complexities of commercial email - SPAM - so that users don't reject my larger program because of the inability of the 'mini wordprocessor' to handle complex email. Needs to be as good as Outlook.)
1. .Net based assembly/component, selectable from toolkit like other third-party components, with full rights to distribute as part of my program and any other uses I elect.
2. Wysiwyg operation, including proper pagination and display of headers & footers. Usual page setup choices with margin, page size, portrait/landscape choice. Access to current page number and total pages for automatic pagination.
3. Print editor contents through any Windows printer with selectable page range.
4. Load editor contents from db blob field, from HTML or text portion of Quiksoft .net email file, from disk file (usual dialogs)
5. Programatically and interactively insert HTML headers and footers from saved file or db blob. Headers and footers to allow graphics (placed interactively and programatically) and merge variables. Suppport for different headers for page 1, 'page middle', and 'page last', and different sets of the 3 headers, depending on who user is.
6. Programatically and interactively insert HTML snippets with
graphics and merge variable into body (eg non-header/footer areas).
7. Type text directly into editor interactively, supported with pop-up merge variables from db. Zoom pages with usual choices.
8. Usual formatting capabilities for text (point size, not typical HTML categories), including text color, strike-thru text and variable background color for 'highlighting'
9. Programatically & interactively 'stamp', then move about and resize graphics with transparent backgrounds, which graphics can also include system time and system date info. Password protect selected graphics (signatures).
[url removed, login to view] data to replace merge variable on an individual or batch basis.
[url removed, login to view] editor contents to Quiksoft email file, to db blob field, and save to disk file (usual dialogs).
[url removed, login to view] to accept & convert .tif and .pdf black-on-white optical scan of signature & initials to a transparent background file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Operating System: Windows 98 thru XP