Using MS Access as a front end, I need a routine that will:
1) Select a row from an existing SQL Server database that has four (4) image columns.
2) Evaluate the data in each of the four columns to determine it's image type (the types will be either bitmap or jpeg).
3) If the image type is bitmap, the image should be transformed into a jpeg and saved to it's previous location while saving the original image to the folder "c:\images" with the naming convention of *fileID.*bmp.
It is neither required that the image is displayed at any time during the process nor is speed a major factor.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
SQL Server 7 or 2000
MS Access 2000