The Online Viewer performs the following functions Displays Images served from HTTP Local file system Output E-Mail Print Save Local Manages User Generated Annotation Add Edit Delete On/Off
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
· **DocsView** shall provide embedded viewing capabilities for images in a variety of formats within Microsoft Internet Explore. The formats shall include but not be limited to BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, and TIFF. DocsView shall support multi-page document navigation, scaling, rotation, anti-aliased images, thumbnails and annotations.
· **DocsView** document source shall support HTTP, HTTPS, and FILE. For both individual files and a file list through an XML document. With the capability to print, save and e-mail individual files or complete batches. When saving batches the users is prompted to save/e-mail the file list or select a file type to send. For multi-page documents only the file types that support multi-page documents should be an option to the user.
· **DocsView** shall incorporate user annotations. User annotations shall be passed to the viewer through an XML document and shall pass to server using the same notation. When the image focus changes the annotations are sent to the server. Annotations shall have the following states; Always on; Always off; on; off. This setting is a document setting but can be overridden by the page.
· **DocsView** user preference for setup and configuration shall persist in the system registry for the current users.
· **DocsView** shall be packaged as a *browser* plug-in; ActiveX control or DLL. **DocsView** shall exposes a common programming and event interface allowing complete programmable control of the viewer by external applications.
Will be defined by contractor
The signed cab file, DocsView**.cab**, will be in the output directory.
The raw OCX file, **[url removed, login to view]**, will also be in the output directory.
5.1 Adding to the DocsToaster Distribution
The files [url removed, login to view] must be added to the DocsToaster Distribution, and shall be placed into the wwwroot/inetpub/docs/downloads directory.