After receiving several queries, I think I have to rephrase my description.
Well, here it goes.
What I need is an application that can view images, in GIF, JPG, BMP formats. The images itself are stored on a database. I have attached the sample dbs for your reference ([url removed, login to view] contains images converted into picture object while [url removed, login to view] contains embedded image files). The reason for this is I don't want the user to have access directly on the image file, like when only the path are stored on the db. And of course, the dbs will reside on a remote server.
To give a clearer view, i'll explain the process.
1. The user downloads this application.
2. Connects to server and sees all the available databases
3. Selects the database and view the images stored on it.
As I have said, its a pure viewer only, no print, save or copy and if possible disable the "Print Screen" key
I hope this clears my requirements.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MS Access 97