I need a working sample, written using [url removed, login to view], implementing a plugin-based application.
- The sample must have a MDI Parent (called frmMain) form with a toolbar that calls a child form (called frmChild).
- The frmChild must contain a ListView docked on the left, a panel1 docked on the top and a panel2 with docked property set to fill the form.
- The Panel1 must contain a data-bound field called "Name" binded to an access table called Customers (you can use [url removed, login to view]), and some navigation buttons to cross thru the records.
- The ListView on the left must show a list of available plugins. When the user clicks in one plugin it must be shown in the Panel2.
- The app must be able to search for plugins and set its availability according to user login privileges. I think that a good way to implement this funcionality is to build an ADM area, where the administrator could set rights of use for each plugin and app users.
I need 2 plugins according to the following:
- The plugin1 must show a datagrid bound to an access table called Orders (NWind applies here too), but it must show only records that belong to the selected Customer shown in the Panel1.
- The same applies to plugin2, but you should use a table called CustomerDetails instead.
This sample must implement a Master-Detail application. The main idea is to create the Master application and deliver different plugins that can be attached in and detached from the main app at any time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows with [url removed, login to view]