I understand that I can "right click view source" and i would like to thank everyone for informing me of that. I simply need to get the source from some VB6 code. Code should work like this:
1. Is there an open IE window? - YES
2. Get the HTML source and stick it in a variable for me insode
the code you write. MUST NOT REQUEST THE PAGE(URL) AGAIN.
I need code that will get the HTML text from an open Window of Internet Explorer. For instance if I have a browser open to [[url removed, login to view]] I want code that will grab the HTML source so I can perform a few functions on it. All you need to worry about is giving me the HTML source. I do not want to use the WinInet dll. I DO NOT want to request the page again. The source is already on the machine being displayed in the browser. Can you get it?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).