Please see the attached VB6 vbp. [url removed, login to view] explains the functionality of the sub. The sub works but it is too slow for large matrices. Please bid on the following 2 deliverables:
1) make sub more efficient such that it will process an X() matrix of size 200 by 100 (all elements with values ... no zeros) in less than 3 minutes (compiled) on my Pentium 4 2.4 GHz computer. This must run this fast for any given combination of values for Y() and C.
2) add variables for progress bar outputs to the sub and add a progress bar to the main form
if #1 seems unattainable, please do make a bid anyway indicating what level of speed you would be able to acheive.
The rewritten sub has to return the same values as the current sub
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).