I need a class written to help manage SQL Server 2005 Express databases.
This class needs to be able to:
1. Take a SQL Server 2005 Express database offline
2. Copy the SQL Server Database into a new database
3. Bring the original database back online again.
4. Delete a SQL Server database
5. Move a SQL Server database ( detach/attach)
6. Backup the Database into a standard .bak file.
7. Create a new database ( blank ).
8. Copy tables from one existing database to another database.
Must be written in [url removed, login to view] using VS 2005.
Note: Must include a sample winform application proving that the following works:
1. Backup Database
2. Copy Database
3. Create Database
I will not accept that the code works just because you have run it successfully in Object Test Bench. I am reposting this bid request because the last coder could not make his class work in a simple winform project.
Note: My environment is simple: Windows XP Pro, Admin rights, SQL Server Developer 2005, with full sa rights. Visual Studio 2005 Professional.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
[url removed, login to view], .Net Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2005.