I have a VB6 project already made that I need a couple things changed/added to (I have source).
1) Auto update the actual VB application from my website when I modify it. (I would like to be able to change the program and have it update for the clients automatically)
2) In addition to what it already does, I need the program to download (from my webserver) PNG files and install them to a specific location. For example install and create the /Game/abcd/pictures/[url removed, login to view] folder on a clients computer.
3) Change the timer on the program to update once per day or to set up a windows task or something if the user requests instead of only every 120 minutes... (I would like just a choice drop down ideally like a choice of what hour to update IE update at 3am) IF POSSIBLE.
4) Backup the entire folder instead of each XML file. Right now the program backs up over 20 seperate XML files in a folder.
For the XML backup I want it to back up the whole folder folder instead of each individual file as there are a lot of them so it makes it a bit messy.
5) I currently have a custom web app in PHP that I use to upload the files, which puts the files into a database, if possible I would like to simply be able to upload a batch of the files to the webserver instead of uploading them one by one.
I need this done fast as well if possible.