I need 2 programs: a Myspace account creator, and a Myspace profile editor/photo uploader
Coding must be clear, made with PHP (in Apache server) or VB.NET (in Win XP). If made in VB.NET, it must be compiled and with the VB source code non-compiled + libraries.
-- Myspace account creator must do this:
1) Use txt files for [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] (format for [url removed, login to view] file would be -> zipcode:city:state:country)
2) Set up preferences: gender, password, random birthday and birthmonth, and birthyear range
3) It must be able to use private proxies (host:port + user:password)
4) Captcha should be displayed in order to be typed. If captcha was wrong typed, re-enter a new captcha.
5) If the account is created, adding in the [url removed, login to view] file as email:password
-- Myspace profile editor / photo uploader must do the following:
1) Given an [url removed, login to view] file with a list of email:password, do log in Myspace with the first email.
2) Be able to input: headline, about me, and interests fields. If the captcha is required by Myspace, script will show it to be submited.
3) The headline, about me, and interests texts will be read at random from files [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view]
4) Option, if I enable it, to upload also 1 or more pictures to the profile. If the account is male, upload randomly from the folder malepics/. The same for female accounts (femalepics/). These folders (malepics and femalepics) are organized in subfolders of pictures (one subfolder per account). Each folder can have 1 or more pictures. If it has only 1 picture, this will be the main pic of the profile. If the subfolder has more than 1 pic, one pic will be the main and the rest of pics will be added in the album of the profile.
5) It must be able to use private proxies
-- Private proxies can be enabled or not.
Script must work without license restrictions per PC or server.