I need a clone of an Image Anyalysis Software like this
<[url removed, login to view]>
This one is demo, and I want complete features, that are disabled in this demo.
I am not concerned in which technology you make it, provided it should be complete and similar in all the functionalities and simple in design. If you can offer attractive design ideas, that would be a plus but not necessary.
I am ready to pay a good amount, for a good work. You may develop it in VB, VC or something similar.
You might also have such a software ready. So, if yes, that is great, simply let me know and show me if you can. And give me your price.
I am eager to start.
I am a programmer myself, and I can develop it myself, but don't have time, so, I need full source code and everything at the final stage.
As I am researching more and more, here is what I have found, I want is the real specs.
| * Cut, Copy, and Paste.
* Selected copy by free hand AOL controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard or mouse with zoom preview.
* Crop, duplicate, restore
* Conversion to other format BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF & PSD
* Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
* Grid creation; 5X5, 10X10 & 100X100 lines.
* Drawing tool curve, line, square, and circle with node control and provision to change color & thickness of the line.
* Write text in any color or font.
* Pointer to place on an object in four directions with provision to change its color & thickness.
* Eraser works only on line, arrow or on any drawing tool.(not on original image)
* Camera Lucida
* Montage feature to merge stored image together. Useful to Merge different focuses of same image.
* Image stitching.
* Pixel by Pixel Correction by key board.
* Multiple image folder with Search facility.
* Filter application on selected area |
| * Zoom in/out
* Zoomed preview
* Rotation at 90, 180,270 or custom
* Image flipping; horizontal or vertical axis
* Intensity histogram.
* Image Information
* Redo/Undo on all operations.
* Ruler in Various units.
* Slide show. |
| * Background subtraction and contrast enhancement of color or monochrome images
* Arithmatic image functions (Boolean Math; Add, AND, OR, XOR, DIFF, MIN, MAX, +, -, /, *, And Simple). |
| * Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Blur, Noise Remove, Emboss, Engrave, Gamma R, Gamma G, Gamma B, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Mosaic, Smooth, Desaturation, Pseudo Color, Colorize, Oilify, Despeckle, Postarize. |
**SPECIAL FILTERS & KARNELS**
* High Boost, High Spatial, Low Pass Spatial, Ranking (Max, Med, Min), Point detection, Line detection, Homogeneity
* Laplacing, Sobel, Kirsch, Prewitt Gradient, Shift & Difference, Combine, Contrast Base, Quick, Range And Variance.
* Skelotizing, Pruning, SKIZ, Histogram Equalization, Histogram Smoothing, Histogram Peak, Histogram Valley, Segmentation by Over/Under and Quantized, Contouring, Dilation / Erosion on Binary, Gray & colored Images, Opening/ Closing on Gray & Binary Images, Special Opening/Closing, Split/Combine Of RGB, YUV, YIQ, XYZ, & HSL, Changing any Image to 1, 4, 8 & 24 Bits, Medial Axis. Transformation, Halftone.
* Image Addition, Image Average, Image Subtraction, Image Multiplication.
* Spartial calibration
* Line measurements for Distance, Length, Width, Perimeter, Angle, Three Point Radius.
* Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed preview.
**COUNT AND CLASSIFICATION**
* Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size or intensity.
**THRESHOLD PARTICLE MEASUREMENT**
* Manual, Auto bright and Auto dark methods to identity intensity range defined object to be measured. Various calculation & measurements available for selected Particle are; Dimensions, Area, Perimeter, Ferrite Length, Min/Max Radius, Thread Length, Thread Width, Fiber Length, Fiber Width.
* Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongation, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere Volume.
* Centroid X, Centroid Y, Major X1, Major Y1, Minor X1, Minor Y1, Major X2, Major Y, Major X2, Minor Y2, Box X1, Box X2, Box Y, Box Y2 & Box Area.
* Measure area fraction & volume fraction. Identify multiple phases within Microstructure. Also delineate phases from the histogram.
* Three options: Direct printout with original image processed Image & Tabular results
* Export to MS Office or Excel for further modification.
Can you do this.
**Give me your quote with time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB, VC, Windows XP etc.