Need a good .net coder to extend some of the features in my application. We have an application that uses infinotes for inking in an mspaint like app and now we need to make a new version. Infinotes is a well documented control and has many of the changes we are asking for in their online forum.
1. Change navigation to office 12 ribbons using a control that I give you
2. Change tab and paging structure of the application to be more like ms one note, I have instructions on how to do this
3. Change screen capture so that it is from clipboard with handles when inserted, currently it sets as background and cannot be moved or resized with handles
1. Add the infinotes print driver to the app so that people can print to it. Rename the print driver to our name of course
2. Add shape objects like ms visio has, I have attached how it should be in our app
3. Turn on the shape recognition feature from infinotes control
I have put together mockups of what I am expecting here so this should be not hard. It will take a little time to get used to the controls/components we are using but after that it should be easy. We will provide and and all icons for the nav and any other part of these addons needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).