Your group has been commissioned to program a Visual Basic .NET Solution for a Book Store. The purpose of this application is to allow employees of the Notable Covers bookstore to manger their customer orders, manage the book inventory, and manage the customer list.
**Create a solution that will be based on the following:**
*Be sure to use relative referencing (not a hard coded path) in your application, the database, and any other supporting file. You can do that by using the [url removed, login to view] method or by placing the supporting elements in the in subdirectory and using appropriate solution design techniques.
*Incorporate [url removed, login to view] access to at least three (3) Microsoft Access data tables.
* Create at least one global Module containing functions or subroutines that are used for data entry validation and any other task you wish to include. The Module should include Events, Properties, and Methods.
* Include Structured Error Handling on all forms.
* Create a nice, intuitive, user interface with a full menu structure. (example included in attached document)
* Create a patron letter-writing feature that includes a functional RichTextBox control.
PLEASE READ ATTACHED DOCUMENT BEFORE BIDDING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
[url removed, login to view] 2002 or 2003