translate 2 visual basic modules .bas to [url removed, login to view]
1. Type definitions and global variables etc
a few small function to access database 548 lines in file
2. Math Functions - Sin Cos etc about 1000 lines code including
comment lines - about 15 functions, some with only a few lines of code,
some with a few pages etc
eg sample code of larger function
k = LatCell * Deg2Rad
l = LongCell * Deg2Rad
HA = 0
SINK = Sin(k)
COSK = Cos(k)
E2 = ((A1 * A1) - (b1 * b1)) / (A1 * A1) ' e^2
v = A1 / Sqr(1 - (E2 * SINK * SINK))
XA = (v + HA) * COSK * Cos(l)
YA = (v + HA) * COSK * Sin(l)
ZA = ((1 - E2) * v + HA) * SINK
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]