[url removed, login to view] 2005
We need to debug one form (database is MS Access).
1. Display of years in combo box is not correct
2. it has an error when saving data to database (I think it is related to date field since date format in Croatia is different)
3. verify if some other error occures
4. delete record from database is not working
Code that is added should be fully commented.
Resolving an issue of registration of software. I use third party control (Infralution) and have following issue:
- when user in windows has restricted rights (admin has restricted not to install software etc...), program does not register well. Admin can run software, but user gets message that software does not have valid license. There is a way to resolve it. I think it is explained in Infralution forum of site or I can ask support to help with it.
So software needs to run when user is logined, no matter if admin has installed and registered software.
This second part is high priority task.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 24, 2007 7:31:51 AM:
First sorry I have not yet accept bid, due to I was busy last few days.
I have one more request that is described in bid request.
Please reply can you do both tasks and at what price.