Need application developed in [url removed, login to view] 2005 which allows a user to scan a document, save the file on disk, and insert a row into a database table (SQL 2005).
1. There are 2 buttons on the form:
- Scan GroupA
- Scan GroupB
2. In the database, there are 3 tables:
- Users (UserID, Group, UserName)
- Types (TypeID, UserID, TypeName, Prefix)
- Scans (UserID, ScanName, keywords)
3. There must be a configure section to select the scanner source. It must support multiple-page scans.
A. User will select a button. Based on the button, a list of users will be displayed in a simple list menu (for example, if GroupA button is clicked, a list of users will be returned that are GroupA).
B. User will click ONE user.
C. User will be presented a list of types, filtered to types in Types table.
D. Application will scan document(s).
E. Once scan has run, there will be a keywords text box, where a user can enter keywords, separated by commas. The user will have the ability to enter keywords before saving to the database.
F. When it saves the data to the database, and to disk, the filename will be saved as [Prefix][MMDDYYYY][Index].pdf. For example, if the Type selected was:
the document would be saved as:
[url removed, login to view]
If there was already a file named [url removed, login to view], it would save it as [url removed, login to view]
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday May 21, 2007 4:19:00 PM:
Specs updated to REMOVE OCR functionality.
[url removed, login to view] 2005, SQL Server 2005