I require an app to perform the following:
Give the user the ability to password protect files/folders using two methods.
Via right clicking the file in explorer and clicking lock/unlock
via a wizard interface.
1. **Folders remain protected in DOS, Windows Safe mode and in other operating systems.**
If the drive is connected to another PC, folders still remain protected.
2. **Password is not not stored on your drive or in the Windows registry.** The program must store only the password checksum, not the original password.
3. **Support for Windows Explorer.**
You can right-click a folder to protect it or double-click a folder to unprotect it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).