To do this job you must be skilled in VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server and coding for Pocket PC 2003. You will also need a Pocket PC 2003 device with WiFi wireless capabilities and access to a wireless network for design and testing.
You will Use vb.net to develop a simple desktop patient database application and a client on Pocket PC 2003 (PPC) device. the pda and deskstop application need to exchange data using standard wireless protocols, including [url removed, login to view] and BlueTooth. MS. SQL Server is used for the desktop database.
After the data has been adjusted on the PPC the application will retrieve the data from the PPC device for storage.
Please note that it is intended that several PPC devices will be active and running the same application in the area at one time and the application must be developed with this in mind.
* Ability to record basic patient details: name, hospital record number, DoB, sex, admission date, ward, room and bed, consultant, notes, diagnosis, and allergies.
* Automatic calculation of patients' age that also caters for Paediatrics.
* Patient List displaying either Consultant, Record Number, Diagnosis, Category, Ward, or Bed
* Easy tracking of patient records with the ability to group and order records by various methods, including ward, consultant (specialist), record number and others.
* Tracking of patient investigations, medications, lab results, notes, and consultations, with the ability to mark the status and results of each these events. Icons are used to quickly identify the category and status of events.
* Sorting of patient events, including the generation of "to do" lists.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
window xp for desktop application and window ce for pda. The application need to developed with vb.net; database: SQL Server