General: PDF .Net assembly/component to add creation and basic interactive and programatic manipulation of pdf's. Accessible from the .net IDE toolbox.
Details of Operaton:
1. 'Print' any printable Windows document to .pdf format, saving results as attachment to Quiksoft email file, into db blob field, and to disk file (usual dialogs).
2. Fast convert of .tif attachments to Quiksoft email file or any other source to pdf, and attach pdf copy to email, save to db blob field, save to disk file (usual dialogs).
3. Open .pdf file from attachment to Quiksoft email file, from db blob field, from disk file (usual dialogs)
4. Interactively navigate multi-page .pdf file
5. Programatically & interactively insert pdf pages into existing pdf.
6. Programatically & interactively extract, delete, rotate & rearrange, and zoom pages.
7. Programatically & interactively stamp transparent-background, resizable graphics (which can include system date and system time) at any location in the pdf. Password-protect selected graphics (eg signatures)
8. Interactively add, delete, modify text bookmarks (thumbnails to assist in rearranging pages would be nice, but not required).
9. Save modified pdf as attachment to Quiksoft email file, into db blob file, and as disk file (usual dialogs).
10. Routine to accept black & white .tif, jpg or pdf scan of signature & initials, convert it to a transparent-background graphic, default-size it to typical size of signature & initials on a document, save to db blob file and disk file (usual dialogs). Intent is that it be useable as the stamp described in #7 above.
All output to be in conformance with current Adobe Acrobat standards, and fully readable by Acrobat Reader.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).