1. pick up pictures from any place by an explorer-like interface
2. in this moment give the picture an internal id (10 digits number)
and store it with this id to an other (preconfigured) place
3. add an record to a table with content picture id, place before, place now, date, time, user (from system info)
4. give user a chance to enter a text explaining the picture in one long string
this text should then devided by each "," (comma) and stored in an other
table with content picture id, matchcode
5. give user a chance to assign the picture to a "product group" out of a listbox
the entries of product group come out of an database table
multiple entries may be selected
for each selection an new record should be created with content
picture id, product group
6. a form with all pictures to one product group
with option to delete pictures
and option to go to picture details (next point)
7. a form with the picture details
all the informations as placed before on the first steps
with the chance to change the things, that means to update the informations, matchcode etc. as described above.
Application should work with ODBC for Database access
All the text on screen and messages boxes etc. should come from variables, also stored at a database or ini-file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Win 2000, Win XP