I need a point of sale program that will do the following:
* Vendor Maint
* Purchase Orders Maint
* Customer Maint, A/R
* Inventory Maint
* Sales Orders, A/R, Credit Card Processing , Customer Lookups (by Name, address, phone number) , Print Delivery Tickets, Invoice/Sales
* Labels Container Labels (Name, Weight/Lb, Weight, Price) , Mailing Labels, Bar Codes
* Daily Sales Report
* Payment History by Paymethod
* Sales History
* Customer Credits/Balances
* Customer address/Phone List
* Inventory List
* Purchase Report
* Users (Add/Edit/Modify)
* Table Lookups (Add/Edit/Modify)
I would like the program to be written in Visual Basic and SQL Server. The system will eventually use a touch screen so should have the ability to have an online keypad/board. The program should also be able to use a barcode scanner/printer, cash drawer, etc.. all the standard POS stuff.
I would like the program to be delivered in different intervals...at first i need the basic customer module where someone can lookup a customer by either name, address or phone. The user selects which and a keyboard prompt allowing the user to search. If it cant find it should go to an add customer screen. If it finds it should display the customer info screen with the top half displaying the customers and bottom would have a list of tabs one of them being sales history. The user can then enter the order for the customer, assign a delivery person, and print a delivery ticket, etc...The delivery ticket should have name, address and balance. This way the driver collects the balance. Customer info should contain all the basics, and also food stamp card. The first phase should also do A/[url removed, login to view] code must be commented!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All source code should be fully documented and commented
Windows 98, 2000, XP