I require a [url removed, login to view] application written so that it will record a defined screen region of the users desktop.? This region needs to be able to be defined by cursor clicks, and the movie needs to be saved to a SQL 2000 / 2005 database.
The video needs to then be able to be retrieved from the database and be able to be placed in a seperate video player.
I require basically want a copy of the Camtasia software recording functionality, you can view the software at this link <[url removed, login to view]>?
I do not require the editing etc. funtionality of Camtasia just the recording functionality
The requirements for the project application are:
1. Must be written in [url removed, login to view] using .NET framework 2
2. Database to store the video must be either? SQL 2000 or 2005
What the application needs to do
1. The user needs to be able to define a area on there screen using their cursors to define a box area to be recorded.
2. A rectangle area needs to be displayed showing the area that is going to be captured along with a menu bar with a Pause / Record, Stop, Delete, Finish? buttons and time clock displaying length of movie. Please see attached image [url removed, login to view]
3. Once the user clicks the finish button this movie needs to be saved locally on the user machine and also uploaded to the database.
The format of the movie AVI, DIVX, XVID, WMV however I require the movie format to be the one with the best size compression.
4. The movie also needs to be able to be downloaded from the database and saved locally on the users machine. A progress bar needs to be displayed showing the status progress of copying the movie to the users machine.
The screen recording functionality and look needs to be the same as TechSmith Camtasia <[url removed, login to view]>