Remote Execution and Termination through WMI (VB.NET)Requirements
Code must be written in VB.NET 2.0. and work on the following operating systems:
A VB.NET winforms applications with a grid listing all processes, connection dialog, all start properties and right click to terminate. (see Project RemoteProcessController and add some properties). **This project is attached in the zip file.**
Basically, I want the project RemoteProcessController with the following changes:
· In VB.NET
· I could not get Terminate to work (access denied on W2003 machine)
· More properties on the Start/Execute function
· Code separated from UI in another class
· The function must wait for the process to complete
· During the wait there must be a function that aborts the waiting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).